Kenneth Bond is accused of dozens of felonies relating to his alleged involvement in forcing teenage girls to have sex with him and other men.
Most of the teen sex events Bond is accused of participating in or spearheading took place over several months during the first half of 2011. At times the defendant supposedly would bring the two teenagers to his home and force, coerce or threaten them into having sex with him or other men. Bond allegedly also bought the girls cell phones and other gifts.
Some of the charges against Bond include: object rape, aggravated sexual assault, unlawful sexual activity with a minor and aggravated exploitation of a prostitute. The defendant has pleaded not guilty to all charges and denies any sexual contact with them.
The presumed reason for the exploitation of a prostitute charge is that Bond allegedly paid the men to have sex with the girls so that he could watch from another room. Exploiting prostitution is a third degree felony that can be defined as:
• Procuring an inmate for a house of prostitution
• Encouraging, inducing or otherwise purposefully causing someone to become or remain a prostitute
• Transporting someone into or within Utah in order to have them become a prostitute
• Being a pimp or madam
Bond is currently serving a prison sentence on an unrelated charge. If found guilty of any of the felonies he’s up against, Bond could possibly spend the rest of his life in prison.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to be charged with engaging in teen sex in order to benefit from the services of a top Utah criminal defense attorney. Even a misdemeanor charge warrants consulting with an attorney.
Regardless of your culpability, talk to an experienced Utah criminal defense attorney today. It may be the best decision you’ll ever make.
- Murder Charges in Utah Teen’s Death
- Utah Laws on Child Pornography
- Utah Man Facing Charges in Alexis Rasmussen Death
- Sexual Exploitation in Utah
- Guilty Verdict in Utah Murder